4/4/17

Update on sim opening!

Hi Frens,

Sim update!

   So as some of you know, a bunch of weird stuff in RL happened that I hadn't prepared for. I've already well passed my goal for sim opening, and I'm nowhere near where I need to be! So I've decided that for now, I'm going to open Salchicha County as a fluid space. Basically I'll create lots of different spots around the sim that will change seasonally (or whenever I feel like it) and be new all the time. About 1/3 of the sim will be permanent space that houses my store and the 'town hall' which will be our community center.
   
    Later, I'd love to add residential space and some spaces for commercial things. This will make it easier for me to make tier payments and not have the sim burning money.
   
    I know this is a big difference from what I had planned out and explained to you all, but it's still heading in a good direction and I promise you'll like it! It'll just be more ummmm temporary! I think it will be really fun to keep new things fresh and vastly different from each other, much like I did with the smaller community of Salchicha Township.

•Will there ever be a full Salchicha County community as planned?
Probably yeah! Once I have enough put together I'll be able to slowly add to the permanent areas.

•When will this open?
Fairly soon. I have some plans for easter.

If you have questions please ask me!

No comments: